At One Law Group, our Beverly Hills truck accident lawyers are experienced, courtroom litigators. Work with the lawyers who have received millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
Call (844) 626-1529, or message us to start your case.
Truck accident victims face an especially challenging situation. The trucking company may have a large team of lawyers defending them against claims. However, you deserve fair compensation for your injuries and damages. Our Beverly Hills truck accident lawyers pursue your case as long as necessary, including going to trial.
Truck Accident Lawyer Near You
If you are looking for a truck accident lawyer near you, do not hesitate any longer. We believe that you should not have to suffer because someone else was unsafe.
Representing Beverly Hills and Los Angeles County, our legal team knows the local courts and how to pursue cases for crash victims. With our experience and expertise on your side, you have go-to lawyers near you when you need us.
Types of Truck Accidents Seen in Beverly Hills
With millions of trucks operating on the road, there are many types that may be involved in an accident. Our Beverly Hills truck accident lawyers can represent you in claims involving:
- Passenger trucks
- Work vehicles
- Tractor trailers
- Transport trucks
- Garbage, dump, and sanitation vehicles
- Cement trucks
- Refrigerator/Chiller vehicles
- Fire trucks
There are millions of different trucks used for many purposes. Most trucks have a work or commercial purpose. Any truck involved in an accident may be the subject of a claim for compensation.
Truck Accident That Was Not Your Fault
Because trucks are large vehicles, they can cause severe damage. Physical injuries and property damage can be overwhelming. When a truck accident is not your fault, you need lawyers with a track record of success to pursue your rights.
One Law Group advocates on behalf of victims. It is our goal to hold the party who causes the accident responsible. Then, we work to recover all the compensation you deserve.
Who may be liable for a truck accident?
Parties who may be liable for a truck accident are:
- The truck driver
- Truck owner
- Party responsible for the load being carried
- Employer of the truck driver
- Other vehicle driver or party who impedes traffic
- Government agency responsible for maintaining the road
It is often the case that a commercial employer or government agency has liability to pay damages. To make your claim a success, we thoroughly investigate the parties involved and how to claim compensation.
Best Truck Accident Lawyers in Beverly Hills
When searching for truck accident lawyers in Beverly Hills, we invite you to learn more about One Law Group and our range of services. One Law Group founder Emanuel J. Abrishami has made the Los Angeles Magazine Super Lawyers list for the last seven years (2015-2022). The honor is bestowed on less than 2.5% of Southern California attorneys.
Our lawyers work for the best possible results for each person we represent. Bringing truck accident claims for victims and their families is an important part of keeping our community safe. Part of our representation is working to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Expect us to do whatever it takes to prepare your case for fair compensation.
Call us at (844) 626-1529, or message us to start working on your case.
Truck Accident Lawyers Who Go to Trial
Too many truck accident lawyers want to accept an easy settlement. That is not what you can expect from One Law Group.
We are truck accident lawyers who go to trial. Our legal team has been successfully winning cases for years. Winning does not happen by accident. It means diligently preparing the case. It means taking it to the courtroom and to trial.
One Law Group never hesitates to go to trial. Results are what matter to you, and results matter to us, too. We pride ourselves on producing great results. Our objective is to litigate cases.
Serious compensation for serious cases
Compensation for a truck accident case may include:
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy and prescription costs
- Lost income and career disruption
- Vehicle and other property damage
- Disfigurement and permanent bodily harm
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish and mental health damages
- Other damages
Too often, truck accident victims underestimate the value of their damages. Our law firm ensures that your damages are fairly represented. We gather evidence to document your losses and then pursue justice on your behalf.
Top Lawyers for Trucking Accident Claims
When you need top lawyers for a trucking accident claim, One Law Group is here to pursue your claim in full. Some reasons victims and their families choose our law firm are:
- Courtroom experience. We have no problem litigating your case, and we represent you at all court hearings.
- Hands-on approach. By anticipating issues and preparing your case in detail, we put you in a position to claim fair compensation.
- Accountability. An essential part of what we do is hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions.
- Expert training and credentials. Founder Emanuel J. Abrishami is a Pepperdine University School of Law graduate. He also holds a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University. He is a mentor and guest speaker to law students at the school.
- Experience. Attorney Emanuel Abrishami appeared in court in his first week in legal practice. Then, he honed his craft as outside counsel to several insurance companies and as General Litigation Counsel to a national real estate corporation. These experiences give him the perspective to anticipate the legal issues in each case. He is prepared to advance your cause.
Finding the top lawyer for a trucking accident claim means finding an experienced, skilled, and determined legal team. We invite you to contact One Law Group to learn more and begin claiming your compensation.
Taking New Cases – Consultations Available
Our truck accident lawyers are taking new cases. We can start your case today.
Let us get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us at (844) 626-1529, or message us for a consultation.