One Law Group has helped victims and their families recover millions of dollars for their injuries and damages. When you need a Beverly Hills motorcycle accident lawyer, we can represent you to get fair compensation for your damages.
If you are the victim of a motorcycle accident, call (844) 626-1529. See how One Law Group can represent you in your legal claim, and start your case today.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Near You
When you are looking for motorcycle accident lawyers near you, One Law Group can represent you in Beverly Hills and throughout Los Angeles County.
An accident can cause damage in many ways. You may have medical bills, missed work, and pain and suffering. Receiving fair compensation for a motorcycle accident can be especially challenging. We are the experienced motorcycle accident lawyers near you who believe you should not suffer because of someone else’s mistakes.
Call us at (844) 626-1529, or message us today to begin your case.
Rights For Motorcycle Accident Victims
It is never easy to be the victim of a motorcycle accident. A motorcycle weighs much less than a typical passenger vehicle or truck. When an accident occurs, the motorcyclist does not have the protection of a large vehicle surrounding them. It can make their injuries especially severe.
However, you have important rights.
- Hold the responsible party accountable for causing the accident
- Seek compensation for medical bills and related expenses
- Make an insurance claim through any applicable insurance policy
- Receive make-up pay for lost work and career
- Get a fair payment for damage to your motorcycle and riding gear
- Demand compensation for pain and suffering, emotional anguish, and disfigurement
- Bring your case with legal representation
- Pursue your case until you have fair compensation, including in court
At One Law Group, we are trial lawyers. We do not expect you to accept a settlement worth less than you deserve. Motorcyclists have the same rights as other traffic accident victims. You have the right to fair compensation for all your damages. Our lawyers work to uphold your rights and pursue your claim to the fullest.
Navigating A Motorcycle Accident That Is Not Your Fault
In Beverly Hills, motorcycle accident compensation is based on fault. Using the at-fault system, the party that causes the accident is responsible for paying victims for their damages. As your lawyers, we work to prove who is to blame when it is not your fault and what compensation you deserve.
Who is at fault for most motorcycle accidents?
Human error is at fault for most motorcycle accidents. Drivers may not be watching out for motorcyclists, even though they have a right to use the roads. Road construction, wandering animals, and vehicle defects may also be at fault for a motorcycle accident. Most of the time, fault lies with another vehicle driver.
What are some ways a driver can be at fault for a motorcycle accident?
Examples of driver fault for a motorcycle accident are:
- Impeding on the lane of a motorcyclist
- Cutting in front of the motorcyclist
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence
- Failing to allow a motorcyclist to make a turn
- Not leaving sufficient following distance
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Vehicle defects and malfunctions
- Ignoring rules of the road and traffic directions
Our lawyers evaluate the crash and work to prove fault. We investigate causes that may not be immediately obvious, including vehicle defects and poor road construction or maintenance.
Fair Compensation for Your Motorcycle Injuries
Our Beverly Hills motorcycle accident lawyers have one goal in mind – results. It is our goal for each victim to receive fair compensation for their injuries. That means going beyond the obvious damages and knowing all the types of compensation available under the law. Future medical costs can be a part of the claim. Disfigurement and disability should also be included.
You do not have fair compensation for your injuries until all your losses are represented. Our lawyers continue to pursue your case until you have results.
Find the Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Beverly Hills
Do you need to find the best motorcycle accident lawyer near Beverly Hills? Call (844) 626-1529 for a consultation with One Law Group. We are experienced lawyers who focus on helping victims and their families. We handle motorcycle accident claims. If you need expert motorcycle accident lawyers that are the best for you near Beverly Hills, contact us to learn more about our services.
Lawyers Who Are Not Afraid to Go to Trial
At One Law Group, we are lawyers who are not afraid to go to trial. It is our goal to litigate cases. We do not file claims with the goal of getting a quick settlement that is too small. Using a hands-on approach with special attention to the issues in your case gets real results.
Founder Emanuel J. Abrishami made his first appearance in court less than a week into his legal career. He has been going to court for his clients ever since. By taking cases to court, our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for victims. We want to make your case our next success.
Top Legal Representation for Motorcycle Accidents
Start your case today to see how our lawyers can provide top legal representation for your motorcycle accident claim. Highlights include:
- Founder Emanuel Abrishami has been named to the Los Angeles Magazine Super Lawyers list for the last seven years. This is an honor given to less than 2.5% of local attorneys
- Customized representation that focuses on you, your damages, and your legal goals
- Attorney Emanuel Abrishami has legal experience as counsel to insurance companies and as general litigation counsel to perfect our craft and know how the other side may approach the case
- Commitment to the community through guest speaking to law students and as a legal correspondent on local radio
- Millions achieved in judgments and compensation
- Spanish-speaking team members available to meet your needs
Taking New Cases – Consultations Available
One Law Group Beverly Hills motorcycle accident lawyers are taking new cases today. Consultations are available, and we can start your case right away. Call (844) 626-1529 or message us to start your case today.