One Law Group represents victims of car accidents involving rental cars. When you need a Beverly Hills rental car accident lawyer, call (844) 626-1529 or fill out our quick form to start your case.
With thousands of rental cars on the road at any given time, there is a chance that any accident will involve a rental car. You may even be the one renting the vehicle.
We are Beverly Hills rental car accident lawyers. If you are the victim of a rental car accident – whether in a rented vehicle, another vehicle, or a pedestrian – our lawyers want you to have the best legal representation. Contact us by calling (844) 626-1529, or send us a message to start your case today.
Accident with a Rental Car
If you have been in a rental car accident, you may deserve financial compensation. Knowing how to get the payment you deserve can be especially confusing when a rental vehicle is involved. However, do not let that stop you from getting justice.
At One Law Group, we are experienced litigators. We care about one thing – results. To get results, we customize a legal strategy and thoroughly build your claim. Getting into an accident with a rental car can be a harrowing experience. We are here to lend our expertise to ensure that you get justice and fair treatment in your claim.
Rental Car Accident Lawyer Near Beverly Hills
If you are looking for a rental car accident lawyer near Beverly Hills, call (844) 626-1529 for your consultation with our legal team. We represent victims in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles County. We are the lawyers near you when you need us most.
Liability for Rental Car Crashes
Multiple parties may be at fault for a crash involving a rental car. You may bring your claim against another driver, the rental car company, the employer of a driver, a vehicle manufacturer, or even a government agency. Determining liability is an important part of the case – both before and after you file your claim. Part of our legal representation is evaluating liability and how it impacts your case.
Compensation for Rental Car Accidents
Getting fair compensation for a rental car accident can be incredibly complex. There are some additional issues that may be involved on top of the issues that need to be addressed for all car accident claims. Questions that we can answer as your lawyers may include:
- What insurance policies are applicable?
- Among the various insurance policies, what is covered, and who pays?
- Are any of the drivers involved from out of state?
- How is fault apportioned among the parties given negligence laws for car accidents?
- Can you sue the rental car company, an at-fault driver, or another party? Can multiple parties be held accountable?
- Did any defects in the rental car contribute to the crash?
- Were inspections performed before the rental car was placed into service?
- What were the vehicle and maintenance records for the rental car?
Our lawyers for rental car accidents work thoroughly, looking at all aspects of the case. In some ways, compensation for a rental car accident is the same as in all accident claims. The party that causes the accident should pay compensation. However, with a rental car company and potentially additional insurance policies involved, there may be unique questions and issues to address.
The Best Representation for You
When you need a top lawyer to represent your best interests, we invite you to learn more about One Law Group. Our founder Emanuel J. Abrishami earned a law degree and Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University. This unique combination gives him the perspective to pursue your case efficiently, understanding what is involved in maximizing compensation.
Our goal is to provide the best possible representation to meet your needs and get results. Call us at (844) 626-1529 to start your case.
Rental Car Accident Lawyers Who Go to Trial
Getting compensation means pursuing the case as long as it takes. Often, that means going to trial. At One Law Group, we are not afraid to go to trial. Do not expect us to pressure you into accepting a settlement that is too low. Some disputes are best settled in the courtroom. We are not happy until you have fair compensation.
When our Beverly Hills rental car accident lawyers represent you, we handle all court appearances. At each stage in the case, we prepare you for what to expect so that you confidently walk into court.
Choosing Rental Car Accident Legal Representation
Choosing a rental car accident lawyer is a big decision. One Law Group has been winning cases for our loyal clients for years. Law firm highlights include:
- Millions of dollars won for our clients
- Focus on representing victims as plaintiffs in injury claims. This specialization allows us to identify issues and areas of focus to maximize results
- Pursuit of financial losses and non-economic damages like pain and suffering and disfigurement. No payment is complete unless it represents all your losses
- Communication with you so that you understand the case progress and what to expect
- Guidance through major decisions during the litigation, as well as the development of a legal strategy to put you in the best position in the case
- Most team members speak Spanish
- Full-service representation in all aspects of bringing the case
The law firm is structured to get results for clients through an individualized approach for each person we represent. One Law Group founder Emanuel J. Abrishami has earned a place on the Los Angeles Magazine Super Lawyers list for the last seven years (2015-2022). Contact us for a personalized consultation and learn more about how we can help you get justice.
Taking New Cases – Consultations Available
One Law Group is taking new cases involving rental car accidents. We are Beverly Hills rental car accident lawyers for victims. If you have been hurt in a rental car accident, we want to help you.
Start your claim today. Call us at (844) 626-1529, or message us to begin.