If you were hit by a car while walking around Beverly Hills, you need an experienced local pedestrian accident lawyer to help you claim compensation. Call One Law Group at (844) 626-1529 to begin your case.
One Law Group is a law firm representing pedestrian accident victims in legal claims. Preparation for your claim starts immediately following the accident. If you have injuries, we are dedicated to helping you recover the maximum amount. Start your case today by calling or messaging us for your consultation.
Pedestrian Accident Lawyers Near Beverly Hills
We are pedestrian accident lawyers near Beverly Hills. One Law Group is a team of litigators that has been successfully winning cases for our loyal clients for years. When a pedestrian accident causes injury and interrupts your daily life, we are prepared to fight for justice and the compensation you are rightfully entitled to.
The One Law Group’s Beverly Hills pedestrian accident lawyers handle claims throughout Los Angeles County. We represent victims as plaintiffs.
Compensation for Getting Hit by a Car
There are many issues to address to receive compensation for getting hit by a car. As your lawyers, we determine who is at legal fault, what insurance policies apply, and what your damages are. Then, we follow all the legal steps to make your case.
Ultimately, we have one goal – results. When you are hit by a car, you need results in the form of fair compensation. Everything we do is calculated to advance your claim and achieve maximum compensation for your damages and losses.
Were you a pedestrian hit by a car?
There are many reasons that you may be a pedestrian. You may be out for a walk or getting some exercise and fresh air. You may be walking from a parking garage to your work or a restaurant. Whatever the case, you have the right to be safe as a pedestrian. You follow the rules of the road, and drivers should, too.
If you were a pedestrian hit by a car, you may deserve financial compensation. Your physical safety is the most important, so call emergency responders immediately. Law enforcement may investigate, but the driver getting a traffic ticket is not enough to get you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers ensure that you take the correct steps to bring your claim and receive a fair payment.
Not Afraid to Go to Trial
Too many lawyers are looking for a quick settlement for their clients. They might advertise that they are injury lawyers, but at the end of the day, they avoid the courtroom. At One Law Group, we are courtroom litigators. We are Beverly Hills pedestrian accident lawyers who are not afraid to go to trial.
At each stage, we build the evidence. We look forward to presenting your case and are willing to litigate as long as necessary to get results, every time.
For pedestrian accident victims, injuries are often severe. They may last years in the future, long after your case has been resolved. Providing the best legal representation means going further and advancing your claim, including to trial if necessary. You can count on us to handle each aspect of your case with a customized legal plan.
How to make a Claim for a Pedestrian Accident
To obtain compensation for a pedestrian accident, you must determine who is the responsible party and make the necessary claims. The exact procedure depends on how the crash occurred and what insurance policies apply. Our lawyers know how to claim for a pedestrian accident, and we will put our resources and expertise to work to make your claim in the best possible way.
Causes of Beverly Hills Pedestrian Accidents
Examples of fault and causes of pedestrian accidents are:
- Entering the roadway while pedestrians are in the crosswalk
- Driving too close to the shoulder
- Right turn when pedestrians are crossing
- Failing to allow pedestrians to finish crossing the roadway
- Not taking weather conditions or time of day into account (night, dusk, or dawn)
- Road construction and traffic control devices
- Impatient drivers and road rage
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence
- Fatigued driving, distracted driving
Damages for a pedestrian accident may include economic and non-economic damages.
Top Representation for Your Best Interests
When you need top representation that is in your best interests, call (844) 626-1529 to talk to the team at One Law Group. We pride ourselves on getting results. That means creating a plan for the top representation for each individual client. Let us prepare your case, maintaining our reputation with the highest standards of integrity. It would be an honor to help you.
Choosing a pedestrian accident lawyer in Beverly Hills
Choosing your pedestrian accident lawyer is a big decision. There’s no doubt that having the right lawyer is key to your recovery and your future.
Here are some reasons that our loyal clients choose One Law Group:
- Focus on representing injury victims so we understand the unique and complex issues that matter to you
- Local expertise in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles County
- Experience in litigation, including as general counsel to insurance companies, so we can anticipate and respond to actions from the defense
- Trial law emphasis. We are trial lawyers and ready to pursue your case in full. Do not expect us to pressure you to accept a settlement that is too low. Make the best decisions with our guidance, full backing, and support as your representatives
- Representation that has earned our founder Emanuel J. Abrishami inclusion in the Los Angeles Magazine Super Lawyers list each year for the last seven years (2015-2022)
- Community leadership, including mentoring first-year law students and serving as a media legal correspondent
- Most of our team members are Spanish speaking
- Dedication to personalized representation for your best interests
Taking New Cases – Consultations Available
If you have suffered from a pedestrian accident, do not hesitate any longer. Our Beverly Hills pedestrian accident lawyers are taking new cases. Call us or send us a message to talk about your case.
See what you may receive for your pedestrian accident claim. We can start your case today.
Call (844) 626-1529 or message us today to begin.