When a rideshare accident causes you an injury, get experienced legal representation for your claim. The Beverly Hills rideshare accident lawyers at One Law Group represent people hurt in Uber, Lyft, and taxi rides.
Call us at (844) 626-1529, or send us a message to start your case today.
Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers Near Beverly Hills
One Law Group is a team of Uber and Lyft accident lawyers serving Beverly Hills and Los Angeles County. We are committed to providing the best possible representation to victims of rideshare accidents.
Knowing what to do following an Uber, Lyft, or taxi accident can be difficult. These companies like to talk about their generous insurance policies, but ultimately, you must prove your right to compensation. Our experienced lawyers represent you in all the necessary steps to bring your claim and maximize your compensation.
Compensation for Injured Uber and Lyft Passengers
Uber and Lyft passengers can claim compensation when they are in an accident. Compensation for Uber and Lyft passengers is based on who is at fault for the accident. The rideshare driver has a legal duty to operate carefully, especially since they are carrying passengers. Other vehicle drivers and even non-drivers on the roads must also be sufficiently cautious. Our lawyers in Beverly Hills work to ensure you receive the maximum amount using the best, personalized legal strategy for your situation.
Uber and Lyft Accident in Another Vehicle
Compensation for an Uber or Lyft accident is not limited to the passengers in the ride-sharing vehicle. If you are in another vehicle at the time or even on foot, you may also bring a claim. Let our lawyers help you evaluate the best way to proceed if you are in an Uber or Lyft accident involving another vehicle.
Determining Fault for a Rideshare Accident
Examples of fault for a rideshare accident are:
- Speeding – too fast for conditions
- Distracted driving – looking at the app while driving
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Fatigue – driving too many hours without a break
- Careless driving – trying to get there too fast
- Loading and unloading passengers in a dangerous manner
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle defects in manufacturing
- Navigating new roads – not being familiar with the area
Fault for a rideshare accident may be complex. There may be factors that are specific to the nature of a rideshare service. Other causes of crashes are common to all drivers, like speeding and drunk driving.
There may be multiple grounds for compensation for a rideshare accident victim. Our lawyers explore all possible faults, even things that may not be evident right when the crash occurs.
Car Accident While Riding in Uber or Lyft in Beverly Hills
Were you in a car accident while riding in an Uber, Lyft, or taxi? One Law Group Beverly Hills rideshare accident lawyers can represent you. Call us at (844) 626-1529 to discuss your case and start today.
Handling Rideshare Accident Claims
One Law Group is a full-service law firm representing victims. We focus our legal practice on representing victims and their legal needs, including handling rideshare accident claims.
Lawyers Prepared to Go to Trial
Too many lawyers quickly want to accept a settlement and move on to the next case. That is not how we operate at One Law Group. We are lawyers who go to trial.
Our founder Emanuel J. Abrishami made his first court appearance less than a week into his legal career. Since that time, he has focused on achieving results through litigation. He has no problem going to trial if needed to maximize compensation for a victim. Settlements that fall short of fair compensation for the victim are not acceptable.
We invite you to get to know us and our unique approach. Each client receives a customized legal plan designed to reach their goals. We are lawyers who go to trial. Pursuing each case to the best possible result is how you can expect us to handle your rideshare accident claim.
Compensation Amounts for a Rideshare Accident
In general, you may receive compensation for a rideshare accident for your financial losses and personal suffering. The amount you receive depends on who is at fault and what insurance policies apply to the claim. Pain and suffering and disfigurement damages are available.
Do rideshare companies have insurance?
If you are injured in an accident involving a rideshare company, there should be insurance to cover a claim. The amount of insurance depends on the status of the driver at the time of the crash:
- The app is off – $15,000/$30,000 per person/total for bodily injury
- Waiting to accept a ride – $50,000/$100,000 per person/total bodily injury
- Picking up or during a ride – $1,000,000 in liability and uninsured/underinsured
Determining the driver’s status at the time of the accident is an important part of finding insurance resources to pay your claim. In addition to the rideshare driver, there may be other parties and other insurance that may provide compensation. Our lawyers can investigate and gather this evidence.
Choosing a Lyft and Uber Accident Lawyer
Choosing the Lyft or Uber accident lawyer to represent you is a big decision. You need the top representation for your situation. Highlights of our legal practice are:
- A law firm dedicated to representing the interests of victims
- Trial lawyers dedicated to courtroom advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of the rights of rideshare accident victims and the compensation you are entitled to
- Our founder, Emanuel J. Abrishami, holds a law degree and Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University
- Experience in litigation, including as legal counsel to several insurance companies
- Focus on maximizing compensation through case preparation, customized legal strategy, and commitment to the best interests of each client
- Representation in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles County, familiarization with the local courts
Taking New Cases – Call for Your Consultation
Uber, Lyft, and taxi accidents are not only inconvenient, but they can cause serious personal injuries. One Law Group is here to represent you when you need an experienced Beverly Hills rideshare accident lawyer.
We are taking new cases. Call (844) 626-1529 or message us now. Schedule a consultation and start the path towards your compensation today.