When you or a loved one suffers an unexpected, severe injury, you need the Beverly Hills catastrophic injury lawyers at One Law Group. We can represent you to claim compensation.
Call us at (310) 923-9240 or send us a message to start your case today.
Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Near Beverly Hills
One Law Group aims to be your trusted catastrophic injury lawyers in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles County. Let our legal team assist you with the following:
- Identifying who may be legally at fault
- Claiming the damages you deserve through a legal claim
- Preserving evidence quickly and documenting injuries
- Valuing future damages, long-term medical care, and the associated costs
- Ensuring that your claim for compensation fairly and fully represents your losses
Any accident or problem that produces a catastrophic injury requires serious legal attention. As your catastrophic injury lawyers, we pride ourselves on producing great results for our clients.
We Are Not Afraid to Litigate for Catastrophic Injuries
Because of the high-value amount of any catastrophic injury case, a claim is often met by aggressive defense efforts. At One Law Group, we have one goal – getting you the compensation you deserve. When you want lawyers who are not afraid to go to trial, our legal team is here to represent you.
When you have a catastrophic injury, you need compensation that reflects your current losses, pain and suffering, and future needs. The offender must be held accountable. That means our lawyers do not rest until you have the justice you deserve.
At our core, we are trial lawyers who welcome the opportunity to present your case in court. We use a hands-on approach with detailed attention to each issue for each client. That means we are always ready to go to court and willing to take your case to trial to get justice.
Get started today by calling (310) 923-9240 or send us a message.
What Is Considered a Catastrophic Injury?
A catastrophic injury is a life-changing physical injury. Because of the nature of the injury, the victim’s life will be significantly different than it might have been before the injury.
The person can no longer live their life in the way that would have been considered normal before the accident. The injuries may never heal, or they may take an extremely long time to heal.
Causes of catastrophic injury
Some causes of catastrophic injury are:
- Car accidents
- Truck and motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Slip and falls
- Assault and battery
- Sports injuries, recreation accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous and malfunctioning products
- Injuries involving tools and materials handling
- Accidents in the home or someone else’s home
If the accident that caused your injuries could have been prevented, you may deserve compensation. A claim may be based on negligence, intentional harm, recklessness, or strict liability. Let our lawyers investigate your case. At One Law Group, we are dedicated to helping victims evaluate all avenues to receive compensation for their injuries.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries
While there is not one definition of catastrophic injury, some types of injuries that may be considered catastrophic are:
- Brain trauma, concussion, traumatic brain injury, skull fracture
- Spinal cord injury, paralysis
- Broken bones
- Disfiguring injuries, burns
- Internal organ damage
- Loss of limb, injuries requiring amputation
- Cancer, other serious diseases, and illnesses
- Injuries that affect body systems
California law allows catastrophic injury victims to claim compensation for current and future damages, including pain and suffering. You should not have to suffer without compensation when someone else is at fault for what happened. Victims of avoidable accidents and injuries have a right to claim compensation for their damages.
At One Law Group, we work to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. We do whatever it takes for you to get justice – proving the true value of damages in each catastrophic injury case. With pain, suffering, and disfigurement as compensable damages, you may be surprised to learn the potential value of your case. Call us at (310) 923-9240 for a personalized evaluation of what your case may be worth.
Lawyers for Catastrophic Injury Claims
Attorney Emanuel J. Abrishami founded One Law Group with the goal of lending his expertise to serve members of the community who need help following an injury. By working precisely and diligently, with experience in trial law, attorney Abrishami has achieved millions of dollars in compensation for his clients.
Here are some of the reasons people choose One Law Group:
- Expert representation in catastrophic injury and the unique issues to address for each person. We know what it takes to get results, and we customize a plan for each client
- A focus on trial advocacy – we will never back down from a trial if that is what it takes to get justice
- Success that has earned recognition on the Los Angeles Magazine Super Lawyers list for the last eight years (2015-2022)
- Training to the highest levels of skills and ethics – Attorney Abrishami holds a Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University and a Master of Business Administration
- Community leadership, including as a guest speaker at Pepperdine University School of Law and as a legal correspondent on KABC radio
- Spanish-speaking team members
One Law Group has one focus – your results. We are compassionate about what our clients have been through and determined to get results for them. We serve Beverly Hills, all of Los Angeles County, and the surrounding areas. Attorney Emanuel Abrishami is a member of the California Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the Beverly Hills Bar Association.
Taking New Cases – Call for Your Consultation
Do not hesitate any longer. Call (310) 923-9240 or message us to start with a consultation about your case.
A catastrophic injury has changed your life. Work with One Law Group to get the compensation you deserve. Contact us to start your case today.