We are construction accident lawyers serving victims in Beverly Hills and the surrounding areas. If you have been injured in a construction accident, our law firm is ready to get to work and provide you with expert representation for your case.
We are Beverly Hills construction accident lawyers who passionately represent victims.
Call us at (844) 626-1529 or send us a message to see how we can help you claim compensation.
Lawyers for Construction Accident Compensation
At One Law Group, we have one thing in mind – compensation for your construction accident. Everything we do is designed to advance your claim and get you the best results possible.
Sorting things out after a construction accident can be complex. Ways that we can assist you are:
- Investigating what happened and the causes of the accident
- Determining who may have legal fault
- Interviewing people who may be reluctant to talk, including coworkers
- Gathering evidence
- Finding insurance policies and sources of compensation
- Helping you document your injuries and damages in the right way
- Knowing the true value of your case
- Pursuing fair compensation through all the legal steps involved
We are full-service lawyers for construction accidents serving Beverly Hills and Los Angeles County. Contact us at (844) 626-1529 to discuss your case.
Construction Accident Lawyers Who Are Not Afraid to Go to Trial
Any construction accident is a serious matter. You need legal representation that is going to provide you with the best service possible. That means working as hard as it takes, as long as it takes, and not being afraid to go to trial.
One Law Group has one objective – to litigate your case if necessary. It is not our goal to accept a quick settlement. We are experienced trial lawyers. Each case is diligently prepared to present in court in its entirety. That is our commitment to giving you the best possible representation. Expect us to put our expertise to work in every avenue possible for you to get a fair result from the legal system.
Request your consultation! Learn more about our personalized approach as we customize a strategy designed to get top results for each person we represent.
What is the basis for legal liability for a construction accident?
Some ways that a party may be liable for a construction accident are:
- Failing to adequately train employees
- Poor instructions for vehicle operation and traffic flow on a construction site
- Allowing too many people near a construction zone
- Inadequate security and preventing unauthorized access
- Not issuing personal protective equipment
- Working poorly with contractors and different businesses
- Ignoring safety protocols; trying to work too quickly
- Not addressing dangers and hazards before injury occurs
- Maintenance and upkeep failures
- Hiring and retaining unqualified employees
When a construction accident occurs, it is not always obvious what the cause is. There may be factors that are not immediately apparent at the construction site. As your legal representatives, we investigate thoroughly. With our expert training and litigation experience, we can determine the underlying causes and who may have legal liability for the construction accident.
Lawyers Near Me for Construction Accidents
Because of the heavy equipment, high platforms, and motor vehicles involved, construction accidents are often life-changing. At One Law Group, we want to be the lawyers near you that you can call on when you have a construction accident. Our goal is to provide the best possible professional services so that your interests are truly represented.
Law Firm for Construction Accident Victims in Beverly Hills
One Law Group is proud to represent construction accident victims in Beverly Hills. Highlights of our firm include:
- Our founder, Emanuel J. Abrishami, leads each case with the goal of maximizing compensation and handling the burden of the legal system for the client
- Each case gets a customized legal strategy
- Extensive litigation experience, which gives us the perspective to identify and address key issues
- Recognition from Los Angeles Magazine with inclusion on the Super Lawyers list for the last seven years (2015-2022)
- Communication throughout the case so that you can ask questions and give input; we work diligently to get to know you and truly represent your interests
Attorney Emanuel Abrishami honed his craft working as outside counsel to several insurance companies and as General Litigation Counsel to a national real estate corporation. He holds a Juris Doctor degree and a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University. He serves as a guest speaker and mentor to current law students.
This professional experience gives him what it takes to get results. One Law Group is ready to work for justice in your construction accident claim, with millions recovered for accident victims.
Taking New Cases
One Law Group is taking new cases representing construction accident victims. If you have been hurt in a construction accident in Beverly Hills and the surrounding areas, contact us for your consultation and to start your case today.
Call (844) 626-1529 or message us today!