Each year, over 100s of California residents are killed in traffic collisions caused by distracted, speeding, and drunk drivers. Unfortunately, this tragic figure doesn’t even include the numerous car accident survivors who suffer from devastating physical and cognitive injuries.
It’s difficult for a survivor to understand the legal outcomes of a car accident, especially if they’re dealing with being able to afford costly medical bills. If you’re living in this situation, you should be exploring your legal options. While you may be working with your insurance company already, a personal injury lawyer can be the key to helping you secure a good settlement.
Our Beverly Hills Car Accident Lawyers can represent you and protect your right to compensation:
- Simplify the legal process
- Provide you with caring and expert guidance
- Truthfully address your questions and worries
- Carefully evaluate and explain your legal options
- Handle the legal aspects of your case
- Give you peace of mind so you can focus on healing
- Thoroughly investigate the auto accident
- Collect important evidence, which includes witness statements
- Build a case strategy that reflects your legal goals
One of the most important aspects for you to remember throughout your case is that insurance companies are a for-profit business. Essentially, an insurance claims adjuster is going to do everything in their power to reduce or eliminate any of the damages you’ve experienced, even if it means being in deceptive to weaken your claim.
For an adjuster, it’s common for them to offer a naïve plaintiff a settlement that is 25-50% lower than the case is worth. The best way to increase your claim is to get the help of an experienced car accident attorney.