The One Law Group Long Beach wrongful death lawyers represent the families of victims. If you are the family member of someone who died in a preventable way, you may receive financial compensation. Our law firm can represent your interests and bring your claim.
Have you lost a loved one in an accident? Is a family member a victim of an intentional act? Did a family member pass away from an illness or disease caused by chemical exposure? Call (844) 626-1529 now to talk to our lawyers.
Experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers Representing Victims
When a death occurs because of the actions of others, surviving family members may claim financial compensation. At One Law Group, we are experienced and expert litigators. Our law firm represents families of victims, maximizing your financial recovery and helping you get justice.
Wrongful Death Lawyers Near You
When you need wrongful death lawyers near you, call One Law Group at (844) 626-1529. Our law firm serves Long Beach and the surrounding areas.
Losing a loved one is an unimaginable situation. It is even more challenging when the death is the result of someone else’s actions. You are grieving your loved one and wondering how life will go forward.
One Law Group is a team of highly skilled wrongful death lawyers. It is our goal to meet your legal needs in all aspects after you have unexpectedly lost a loved one. Our team takes care of all the legal tasks and fights for the compensation you are rightfully entitled to.
Types of Wrongful Death Claims
A wrongful death does not have to occur on purpose. It may be an accident or intentional harm.
Types of wrongful death claims we handle include:
- Car and other motor vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian, bicyclist, and motorcycle crashes
- Boating crashes, sporting and recreation injuries
- Amusement park deaths
- Slip and falls, trip and fall, stuck between, crushed-by incidents
- Construction and work-related deaths
- Intentional acts of assault and battery that result in death
- Chemical exposure that causes disease, illness, or cancer
- Defective and poorly designed products and consumer goods
Wrongful deaths occur in many ways. They are all the result of someone else’s actions. Perhaps someone acted negligently and created a dangerous situation. Maybe they manufactured and sold a dangerous product. Harm may have been intentional.
Whatever the type of wrongful death claim, you have important rights. Let our Long Beach wrongful death lawyers investigate. Our team pursues all avenues for you to receive compensation.
Winning Wrongful Death Compensation
Winning wrongful death compensation requires showing who is responsible for the death. You must also prove the damages that you have suffered. Losses may include unearned income that the family relied on, pain and suffering, lost companionship, lost personal support, and burial expenses.
Our wrongful death lawyers in Long Beach work to claim maximum compensation for the families we represent. If you are the surviving spouse, domestic partner, child, grandchild, or another person with intestate succession rights, you may qualify to be part of a claim. Contact us at (844) 626-1529 to learn more and start your case.
Proving the Elements of Wrongful Death to Claim Your Compensation
The best representation in a wrongful death claim proves all the elements of the case. Our lawyers carefully build the best legal strategy and the evidence necessary for success.
With experience in the courtroom, we work to maximize your case results. That means personalizing the representation you receive. It is our goal to create a customized strategy that proves the elements of the case and your right to compensation.
Justice for families
At One Law Group, we seek justice for families. Speak with our lawyers about your rights and your case plan. See what your case may be worth and how it can help your family.
Bringing a wrongful death claim recognizes your loved one, honors their life, and exposes the wrongful actions that caused their death. One Law Group is dedicated to helping clients in Long Beach and surrounding areas. Call (844) 626-1529 and ask for your consultation.
Millions Won for Our Clients
In the case of a wrongful death, full financial recovery is critical to supporting your family and meeting expenses. In addition, it represents justice. One Law Group has won millions of dollars in judgments and settlements for our clients.
We are proud of our track record of success in helping victims. Reasons our loyal clients choose us to help them include:
- A focus on results. It is not enough to accept a quick settlement. Instead, our goal is to fully litigate your case until you have justice.
- Experience. We litigate wrongful death claims in the courts. This experience helps us identify key issues and bring your case in a way that is tailored for your success.
- Local advocates. One Law Group knows the local Long Beach courts and how to pursue your best legal strategy.
- Recognition. Los Angeles Magazine has recognized One Law Group and founder Emanuel J. Abrishami by naming him to the Super Lawyers list for the last seven years (2015-2022). Less than 2.5% of area lawyers earn this honor.
- Caring and compassionate team members. Losing a loved one is an unexpected and unimaginable challenge. You can rely on our team to represent you with compassion and understanding throughout the process.
- Complete representation. Successful representation means working towards the maximum payment and ensuring you fully understand your rights and options. We pursue your legal case, addressing all issues. In addition, we explain the law and answer all your questions so that you have confidence in the process.
Founder Emanuel J. Abrishami made his first court appearances one week into his legal career. Since that time, he has been focused on one thing – results. It is not enough to simply file cases. We pursue each case to the fullest until you truly have justice for the loss of your loved one.
Taking New Cases – Free Consultation
The One Law Group wrongful death lawyers are taking new cases today. Receive the compensation you deserve, and honor the life of your loved one. Our lawyers are prepared to pursue your case as your advocates and partners through this difficult time.
Start your case today with a free consultation. Call (844) 626-1529 or message us now.