Construction site accident victims in Long Beach may receive financial compensation. If you have been injured in a construction accident, call (844) 626-1529 to talk to the One Law Group Long Beach construction accident lawyers.
Compensation for Construction Accidents
If you were injured on the job, our law firm can help. We represent construction accident victims. Our law firm can evaluate the situation, determine what compensation you may receive, and pursue your claim. Call or send us a message for your consultation.
Experienced Construction Accident Lawyers Near You
When you need experienced construction accident lawyers near you, we invite you to get to know One Law Group. Our law firm focuses on representing victims in injury claims. We know the specific issues that are often present in construction accident claims. Our goal is to be the lawyers near you who represent you to get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injuries in Construction
Examples of common injuries in construction are:
- Vehicle and machinery accidents
- Stuck under/stuck between accidents
- Falling objects
- Trip and fall hazards
- Electric shock
- Chemical exposure
- Falls from elevated surfaces
- Tool and machinery defects
Injuries in construction happen in a variety of ways. Causes may include carelessness, inadequate training, a lack of maintenance or oversight, and poor communication. Whatever the cause, injuries in construction are often serious. Our lawyers can investigate why the accident occurred and document the causes for your legal claim.
How Our Lawyers Can Assist You
Our lawyers can assist you with all the tasks needed to get fairly compensated for your construction accident injury. With multiple contractors, agencies, and personnel involved, knowing what to do is not always easy. Our lawyers can assist you in the following ways:
- Assessing the best legal paths to pursue compensation
- Determining what party is responsible for the accident
- Gathering evidence, documenting statements of witnesses
- Evaluating injuries and the outlook for physical injuries
- Understanding what compensation may be claimed and how to value each category of damages
- Representing you at all court hearings, drafting your court documents
- Guiding you through the legal process as you recover from your injuries
Construction accidents are inherently complex. Injuries are often serious. There may be multiple parties at fault and multiple ways to go about claiming compensation. Our expertise is in helping people with injury claims. Let us evaluate the options, explain your rights, and represent you throughout the entire process. Call (844) 626-1529 or message us for a consultation and to start your claim.
How to Claim Compensation for a Work Injury
To claim compensation for a work injury, seek medical attention right away. Report the accident to your employer as soon as possible. Save any evidence you have. Whether it is damaged clothing, photographs you can take, or making a list of witnesses. Exactly how to claim compensation depends on the exact circumstances. Our lawyers evaluate all the options and pursue the best path for your situation.
Lawyers Who Go to Trial
Construction accidents are serious. It is not enough for you to accept a settlement that pays you too little. To get the compensation you deserve, it is often necessary to take your case to a courtroom. At One Law Group, we are lawyers who go to trial.
We are experienced litigators and trial lawyers. Expect us to pursue your case as long as it takes. We have no problem going to trial if necessary, and we arrive at your court date prepared to tell your story.
Choosing a Construction Accident Lawyer in Long Beach
The law firm you choose to handle your construction accident claim in Long Beach is an important decision. Here are some reasons that our loyal clients choose One Law Group when they need the best representation for their claim:
- Dedication to representing injury victims, which gives us the perspective and experience to understand each case in detail
- Building each claim for trial to ensure you are fully compensated
- Success that has earned us recognition on the Los Angeles Magazine Super Lawyers list each year for the last seven years (2015-2022). Less than 2.5% of area attorneys earn this honor
- Our founder, Emanuel J. Abrishami, is a merit scholar of the Pepperdine University School of Law. The school has invited him back to serve as a mentor and guest lecturer for law students
- Clear communication throughout your case and guidance through making decisions impacting the case
- Working together and on your behalf until you have justice
- Many Spanish-speaking members of our legal team
Consultations Available – Taking New Cases
The One Law Group Long Beach construction accident lawyers are taking new cases. Consultations are available for no charge and with no obligation.
Call (844) 626-1529 or message us to learn more and begin your claim. You can receive the compensation you deserve. Contact us today.