Our experienced and dedicated Long Beach workers’ compensation lawyers can bring your claim and maximize your results. If you have been injured at work, call (844) 626-1529 to talk to our law firm and start your case.
Our goal is to provide top legal representation for people hurt on the job. At One Law Group, our law firm’s focus is people with work injuries. You deserve to have the best team for your situation. Our Long Beach workers’ compensation lawyers represent you through every step to bring a claim and get results.
Call (844) 626-1529 or message us now to begin.
Long Beach Workers’ Compensation Lawyers for Your Best Interests
A workers’ compensation claim may be based on a sudden injury that occurs in an accident. It may also result from occupational exposure that causes an illness or disease over time.
To receive compensation, you must file your case appropriately. Then, you must ensure you receive the types of benefits you are entitled to and the correct amounts. Our Long Beach workers’ compensation lawyers ensure that your best interests are protected, addressing all the important factors for you to receive justice.
Work Injury Lawyer Near You
Do you need a local work injury lawyer near you? We represent victims in Long Beach and the surrounding areas. Here are some reasons to work with One Law Group for your workers’ compensation claim:
- One Law Group has one focus – results for you
- We are trial lawyers and experienced litigators. We are lawyers who go to trial. It is no problem to have a hearing in a courtroom and pursue appeals until you have justice
- Knowledge of the local courts
- Experience in the law and the process needed to get success for each client
- Diligent preparation of the case and the evidence needed to advance your interests
- Communication throughout the case – we work with you and for you to get results
When you need a local workers’ compensation lawyer, we are focused on one thing – results. Everything we do is built to help our clients get the results they deserve.
Workman’s Comp Representation
Workman’s comp representation should ensure you receive all types of compensation you qualify to receive, including:
- Medical care
- Temporary disability benefits
- Permanent disability benefits
- Supplemental job displacement training and skill enhancement
- Burial and death benefits
If you are injured on the job, tell your employer as soon as possible. Get emergency medical treatment. Then, get workman’s comp representation from One Law Group. We are an experienced law firm ready to fight the things employers do to avoid paying claims.
Serving Victims of On-The-Job Injuries
One Law Group serves victims of on-the-job injuries. Do not assume there is no way to receive workers’ compensation benefits. Get a consultation with our legal team to learn more about your rights.
Medical care should be paid, whether or not you miss work. Temporary workers and even workers who are not legal residents of the United States may claim benefits. Fault is not something you have to prove on the part of your employer. If your employer retaliates by firing you or punishing you, you can take action to enforce your rights.
The system exists so that people injured at work can access benefits easily. You can receive maximum amounts and different types of compensation that should be covered depending on the injuries.
When an employer has large teams of lawyers, you deserve to have an experienced workers’ compensation law firm on your side. The One Law Group law firm is here to serve you. Call us at (844) 626-1529 to learn more and begin working with our law firm today.
What to Expect in a Workers’ Compensation Claim
When our lawyers assist you with a claim, some of the questions we may work to answer in your favor are:
- Has the injury been reported correctly?
- Did you receive the appropriate medical care?
- Do you need a second opinion about your injuries and prognosis?
- Are you receiving the appropriate benefits for temporary and permanent disability?
- How can job displacement training help you?
- If the injury resulted in fatalities, have burial and death benefits been appropriately awarded?
- How do you best respond to allegations that the injuries are not work-related?
- If your claim was denied, how can we pursue appeals? What evidence and arguments need to be prepared?
As your representatives, we work to anticipate the issues that may arise in your case and address them in your favor.
Top Representation When You Need Us Most
At One Law Group, our goal is to provide top representation when you need an experienced team behind you. Law firm founder Emanuel J. Abrishami is a graduate and merit scholar of Pepperdine University School of Law. He also has a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University.
He is a trusted commentator on legal issues on local media and is a mentor to law students. One Law Group’s commitment is to provide representation to the highest ethical and professional standards for each client we have the privilege to serve.
Choosing a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Choosing a workers’ compensation lawyer is a big decision. It is important to start your case quickly. We invite you to contact us for a consultation with no obligation. Get to know us and learn how we advocate for injured workers like you. Ask questions and see how we can fight for you. We want to be your professional representatives who work with you step by step.
Start With Your Consultation Today
Begin your case with a consultation today. We are taking new cases. In workers’ compensation claims, time deadlines are important, so do not hesitate to call us.
One Law Group is an experienced Long Beach workers’ compensation law firm. When you need a lawyer, we are committed to getting results for you. Contact (844) 626-1529 or send us a message.
We can begin your case right now. Call us today.