The One Law Group car accident lawyers represent victims in Long Beach. If you have been in an accident, contact our law firm. We promise to put all our resources to work in pursuing fair compensation for you.
We have been winning compensation for car accident victims for years. Contact us today to see how we can fight for you. Call (844) 626-1529 or message us for a consultation.
Representing Long Beach Car Accident Victims
Most days, you go about your routine. You do not expect to be in a car accident, especially not a serious one. Then, it happens. You are injured in a car accident in Long Beach. Your vehicle is damaged and worse.
Long Beach is a largely populated area with heavy traffic. Unfortunately, traffic crashes are too common. They leave victims who have their lives disrupted and even changed forever.
At One Law Group, representing car accident victims is what we do. We are a team with the full resources and services to meet your needs. Our expertise and experience can help you. See why we have won millions of dollars for people like you and how we can represent you, too. Call (844) 626-1529 to learn more.
Car Accident Lawyers Near Long Beach
If you are looking for top car accident lawyers near Long Beach, we invite you for a consultation with our car accident lawyers. Services we provide include:
- Preservation of evidence
- Talking to witnesses, even when they are not on your side
- Evaluating who is at fault, pursuing a case correctly when fault is shared
- Reporting the claim to insurance companies
- Reviewing an insurance policy to determine coverage
- Filing your claim in court
- Representation at all court appearances
- Pursuing the case through the procedural steps
- Legal motions, building and pursuing your legal strategy
- Knowledge of what your rights are under the law
- Guidance through the decision-making process
- Presentation of the case at trial
Top representation involves building the evidence in the claim, knowing your legal rights, and pursuing the claim through the legal system correctly. Our Long Beach car accident lawyers are experienced professionals offering comprehensive representation. We handle all aspects of a car accident claim until you have justice.
Best Car Accident Lawyer for You in Long Beach
Are you looking for the best car accident lawyer for you in Long Beach? Call (844) 626-1529 for a consultation with One Law Group. Founder Emanuel J. Abrishami has been named to the Los Angeles Super Lawyers list for the last seven years (2015-2022). This honor, reserved for 2.5% of lawyers in the area, reflects what matters the most – results for victims like you.
The best car accident representation is personalized. Each case receives a customized plan and the complete dedication of our experienced team. Our lawyers know the local courts in Long Beach and what to do to make a claim successful.
Compensation for Car Accident Injuries
You deserve fair compensation when you have suffered injuries and property damage in a car accident. The laws protect the rights of victims to have their damages compensated. When you need top representation as a car accident victim, we are here to ensure your injuries and suffering are recognized with a fair payment.
Car Accident That Is Not Your Fault?
When a car accident is not your fault, you should not have to pay for your losses. However, knowing who is at fault is not always an easy question.
Examples of car accident fault
Some types of car accident fault may include:
- Stop sign and traffic light violations
- Drunk driving
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving, operating while tired
- Road rage
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Violating the rules of the road, obstructing traffic
- Neglecting to maintain the vehicle
- A vehicle manufacturer putting a dangerous vehicle on the roads
- An employer allowing an unsafe driver to operate or failing to train them
Car accident fault may be complex. Fault may be shared. You may receive compensation even if you share some blame for the accident. Do not assume that you are at fault. Our lawyers are happy to review your case and evaluate all the questions present.
Do you need to get a lawyer for a car accident? Are you wondering if it is worth getting a car accident lawyer? Get your consultation with our legal counsel. Learn how our team at One Law Group can help you pursue compensation. Call (844) 626-1529 for more information, and start your case today.
Car Accident Lawyers Who Take Cases to Trial
Our car accident lawyers take cases to trial. Many lawyers want to resolve cases with settlements that are too low. However, we have no problem litigating if that is what it takes. We represent you at all court appearances. We will never suggest that you accept a settlement that does not truly reflect your damages.
Highlights of our law firm include:
- Focus on representing only victims, so we are highly experienced and specialized
- A reputation for litigating cases fully so the other party knows you are serious about pursuing fair compensation
- Our founder gained experience working as counsel for several insurance companies, so he understands how they fight car accident claims
- Knowledge of the local courts
- Attorney Emanuel J. Abrishami has a Master of Business Administration in addition to a law degree. This combination gives him the insight to truly pursue your compensation in full
- Free case evaluations for all car accident victims
- Dedication to the mission of representing car accident victims and maximizing compensation
No one should suffer because of someone else’s carelessness. It is only fair that the responsible party provides the compensation you are rightfully entitled to. Contact our lawyers to learn how we can represent you.
Our Long Beach car accident lawyers look at all ways to resolve the case in your favor. We know insurance claim procedures and can represent you by reporting the accident and making your claim. Ultimately, we are ready and willing to take your case to the courtroom if necessary. It is our diligence and determination that truly gets results for our clients.
Who May Be Held Responsible for a Car Accident?
Parties who may be responsible for a car accident include:
- The car driver
- A company a driver works for
- Party responsible for a load being hauled in a trailer or truck
- Someone who obstructs traffic
- Vehicle manufacturer
- Party who maintains the road
Most traffic accidents are the result of human error. However, you may not know what caused the accident immediately. Our lawyers investigate what parties may be responsible and who should pay compensation.
Consultations for Car Accident Claims
Start your case with a consultation about your claim. Learn more about what is involved and how our lawyers can pursue your interests. There are time limits, and they can be short. Do not hesitate to contact us to learn more. We can begin with your consultation and start your case immediately.
Taking New Cases
The One Law Group Long Beach car accident lawyers are currently taking new cases. Choosing a lawyer is a big decision. We invite you to get to know us. We are serving Long Beach and the surrounding areas.
Your success is what matters to us. Call (844) 626-1529 or message us now.